Monday, March 2, 2009

In class exercise

Given task- students need to do a logical mind map of title “Evil Me”.

These are the negative characters of me. I had used these points to do a logical mind mapping.

~~~Evil Me~~~
Poor time management-

~Waste time

* by relaxing
* By bathing
* Playing computer games
* Chatting
* Sleeping

~Never follow personal time table.
~Do works at last minute.


Social
~Arrogant

*Not friendly
*Proud
*Wont mix around

~Moody
*Quiet
*Shy

~Poor in communication

*won’t mix around
*Shy
~Less communicate with newly known or unknown people.


Emotions
~Anger

*Disagreement with siblings.
~Scary cat

*ghost
*enquiry
~Tension

*nervous when exam time

Weak
~Not responsible
~Lazy

* sleeps a lot
*slow motion

~Cheats by people

I have done mind mapping (my evil elements of me) using Photoshop.


No comments:

Post a Comment