Friday, February 20, 2009

In class exercisers

In class exercisers

The given task –each student need to find a partner and create an image which represents him or his partner. I have been chosen by my friend Jennifer as her partner and I have chosen Jennifer as my partner.

Jennifer has described me by representing a pink sweet.
I had drawn an ant to represent her self.

These are our works.


Description about me from Jennifer
~Sweet-kind hearted
~Wrapped-religious
~Pink-very girlish girl
~Kids love sweets-she loves kids
~Cheap-everybody can work with her and her too.
Description from me about Jennifer
~Very hard working
~Love sweet things (good things such as helping people)

~Helpful
~manage to finish up her work earlier and not at last minute
~willing to travel as far as she can to reach her destination

Conclusion
Ants love sweets that is how our friendship too. Me (sweet) and Jennifer (ant):-D


The given task-students are needed to discover some represent pictures of a celebrity. Using the hint below, Guess who is the celebrity?

Can u manage to find out who is the celebrity???
The answer is bill gates.

~The inventor of Microsoft Corporation.
~Richest man in the world.
~Born in 28th October of 1955.





































































No comments:

Post a Comment